Schuh Eds. Boston: Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. Breusch, T. Australian Economic Papers , 17 31 , — A simple test for heteroscedasticity and random coefficient variation. Econometrica , 47 5 , — Burns, A. Measuring business cycles. NBER book series studies in business cycles. Calmfors, L. Bargaining structure, corporatism and macroeconomic performance. Economic Policy , 3 6 , 14— Canova, F. Do institutional changes affect business cycles? Evidence from europe. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control , 36 10 , — Cukierman, A.
Measuring the independence of central banks and its effect on policy outcomes. The World Bank Economic Review , 6 3 , — Fiorito, R.
Shop by category
Stylized facts of business cycles in the g7 from a real business cycles perspective. European Economic Review , 38 2 , — Fonseca, R. Divergence in labor market institutions and international business cycles. Business cycle comovement and labor market institutions: An empirical investigation. Review of International Economics , 18 5 , — Glaeser, E. Do institutions cause growth? Journal of Economic Growth , 9 3 , — Gnocchi, S. Do labor market institutions matter for business cycles?
Real business-cycle theory
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control , 51 , — Godfrey, L. Testing against general autoregressive and moving average error models when the regressors include lagged dependent variables. Econometrica , 46 6 , — Haberler, G. Prosperity and depression. A theoretical analysis of cyclical movements 3rd ed.
New York: United Nations. Hodrick, R.
- Rebuilding “Time to Build”: A History of the Real Business Cycle Models.
- Navigation menu?
- Exchange Discount Summary?
- Stylized facts of the business cycle: Universal phenomenon, or institutionally determined??
- The Sable Acumen;
- Business Cycles: An International Comparison of Stylized Facts in a Historical Perspective.
- Business cycles : an international comparison of stylized facts in a historical perspective;
Postwar U. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking , 29 1 , 1— Huang, H. Okuns law in panels of countries and states. Applied Economics , 45 2 , — Johansen, S. Likelihood-based inference in cointegrated vector autoregressive models. Number in OUP catalogue. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Zero to Lazy Eight: The Romance of Numbers!
- Carry Me Back to Old Virginny.
- Mental Illness and Learning Disability Since 1850: Finding a Place for Mental Disorder in the United Kingdom (Routledge Studies in the Social History of Medicine).
- Spanish Word Formation and Lexical Creation.
- Analysis of current economic conditions and policy.
- Paradoxes of postcolonial culture: contemporary women writers of the Indian and Afro-Italian diaspora?
Kaldor, N. A model of economic growth. The Economic Journal , 67 , — Kendall, M. A new measure of rank correlation. Kollintzas, T. Stylized facts of money and credit over the business cycles. Applied Financial Economics , 21 23 , — Kromphardt, J. Wachstum und Konjunktur. Kydland, F.
- Warfare, State and Society on the Black Sea Steppe, 1500–1700 (Warfare and History)!
- Lauren Ipsum: A Story About Computer Science and Other Improbable Things.
- What are stylized facts?: Journal of Economic Methodology: Vol 22, No 2!
- Introduction to Insurance Mathematics: Technical and Financial Features of Risk Transfers?
- Trees, Woods and Forests: A Social and Cultural History.
Business cycles: Real facts and a monetary myth. Lucas, R. Understanding business cycles. Meltzer Eds. Amsterdam: North-Holland. Berlin: Springer. Milanovic, B. All the Ginis database [ATG]. Accessed on August 30, Mitchell, W. What happens during business cycles: A progress report. Moosa, I. Journal of Comparative Economics , 24 3 , — Newey, W. A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroskedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix.
Econometrica , 55 3 , — Nickell, W. CEP discussion paper no. North, D. The Journal of Economic Perspectives , 5 1 , 97— Ochel, W. Collective bargaining coverage in the OECD from the s to the s.
UZH - Department of Economics - Publications
CESifo Forum , 2 4 , 62— Okun, A. Potential GNP: Its measurement and significance. In American Statistical Association ed. Perman, R.
Applied Economics , 37 21 , — Pisarenko, V. Username Password Forgot password? Shibboleth OpenAthens. Restore content access Restore content access for purchases made as guest. Article Purchase - Online Checkout. Issue Purchase - Online Checkout.
People also read Article. Published online: 5 Jun Published online: 13 Jan Mary S. Published online: 9 Dec Empirical properties of asset returns: stylized facts and statistical issues. Cont Quantitative Finance Volume 1, - Issue 2. Published online: 8 Apr Ivan A. Published online: 28 Nov Published online: 3 Aug